The first e-guide in this series laid out groundwork based on concepts offered by Edgar Mitchell’s research and writing for The Way of the Explorer.
- It lightly touched on how quantum physics shook scientific foundations by reminding us that we don’t know what we think we know… and what we now think we know doesn’t make sense to us.
- It also pointed out how our brains mislead us into thinking we see the Big Picture, or hear a message that means the same thing to everyone, or — again — know something that is substantial, concrete and Real. And none of that is ultimately true.
- And it told the mind/body story of Mitchell’s mother, whose eyesight was healed — and then unhealed after she realized the healer was not a Christian.
What do you think?
- Do you agree with Edgar Mitchell that the universe is interconnected? Or that we are part of an evolving (and conscious?) universe?
- Do you have a story to share about mind/body healing energy, or a mystical experience, that shook the foundation of what made sense to you?
- Do you believe if scientists get to a better understanding of entanglement it will have an impact on how we live our lives?
The goal here is not to argue… or attempt to persuade… but to share personal stories, scientific research and other information that might help propel this particular conversation forward: What do you make of Edgar Mitchell’s mystical experience?
Please feel free to make up your own screen name below when you Reply if you don’t want to use your real name.