This is our entry point for in-depth interaction with selected experts, books and concepts about consciousness. Stay tuned (subscribe at right!) for new subjects. To participate:
Step 1. Download an e-guide. These PDFs are generally 10 pages of tight information on a topic, with reader-friendly design to make it easy to digest, and provide entry to conversations on this website. Click titles below to learn more about each.
Step 2. Join the conversation in the Discuss section, which we are building into the future.
Step 3. Stay engaged! Subscribe (right) to get updates on new Guides. Click on the icons above to like our Facebook page — where we send related news stories — or follow us on Twitter.
Guide #1: Edgar Mitchell on Ecstasy and Mystical Experience
Coming With Your Support
- The Mystics: From Eastern Philosophy to Peter Russell
- Parapsychology: Targ, Radin, Mossbridge
- Our Biology on Consciousness: Lipton, Church
- Visions of the Field: Laszlo, Talbot, McTaggart
- Your Mind on Meditation: Hagelin, Davidson
- The Paradigm Shift: Descartes, Kuhn, IONS, Bohm
- Digging into the Brain: Hameroff/Penrose, Tanzi
- Golden Nuggets from “I Am” and “What the Bleep”
- Mapping the Value of Psychedelic Drugs
- Biofields and Re-Adjusting the Quantum Underground
- Healing Energy, Intentional Awareness and Chakras
If you would like to contribute to or sponsor any of these e-guides, please use the Contact form to get in touch.